Are you looking for the best VNC / RDP remote desktop apps for your iPad and iPhone? With these RDP / VNC apps, you can easily control your Mac and PC remotely from your iOS devices. Here are 8 best VNC / RDP remote desktop apps for your iPhone and iPad.
1. Screens VNC - Access Your Computer Remotely ( iPhone + iPad ) - Screens VNC is the one of the best screen sharing and VNC apps available on iOS App Store. With Screens VNC app you can access your Windows, Mac or Linux PC from your iPhone or iPad. Here are some main features of Screens VNC- Connect from everywhere, hot corners, scrollable shortcuts toolbar, stay synchronized, quickly connect to nearby computers, touch and trackpad modes, connect safely, full hardware keyboard support, display selection, AirPlay mirroring, display selection, SSH keys support etc. Screeens VNC is a complete and full featured remote desktop app for your iPhone or iPad.
2. Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC ( iPhone + iPad ) - Jump Desktop is a very good Remote Desktop client for iPhone and iPad that lets you control your Mac and PC. It has all the features you expect from a full featured RDP / VNC client app, but the easy and secure setup feature is great, it automatically configures your Mac and PC remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE , so you don't need to worry about your router settings. Jump Desktop is now integrated with iCloud.
3. Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop - Personal ( iPhone + iPad ) - Looking for a business-class full featured Remote desktop app for non-commercial use, Splashtop 2 is one of the best option available for your iPad. This app lets you connect and control your Mac, Windows and Linux computer from your iPad easily.
4. Remoter VNC - Remote Desktop ( iPhone + iPad ) - If you're looking for a robust remote desktop app for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, use Remoter VNC. This is a very simple and solid VNC app for iOS devices that lets you control your Mac, Windows and Linux PC from your iPhone or iPad.
5. Microsoft Remote Desktop ( iPhone + iPad ) - A business-class Remote Desktop app from Microsoft. This app lets you control your Windows PC and connect to external monitors or projectors for presentations.
6. VNC Viewer ( iPhone + iPad ) - If you are searching for a robust, stable VNC iOS app for free, choose VNC Viewer. This is one of the best free VNC client apps available for iPhone and iPad.
7. TeamViewer: Remote Control ( iPhone + iPad ) - One of the most popular remote desktop apps for iPhone and iPad that lets you connect your Windows, Mac and Linux PC from anywhere. You can securely connect as many computer as you want and control them using your iPhone or iPad. If you are looking for a free and useful remote desktop app for your iPhone and iPad, you can use Team Viewer.
8. LogMeIn ( iPhone + iPad ) - One of the most popular remote desktop app on Apple App Store. LogMeIn is available for free and you can add features via in-app purchases. It lets you access your Mac and Windows PC from your iPad and iPhone.